This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This property is absolutely gorgeous!! It is tucked in between Murphy Lake and Hiekkila Lake in the Central Lakes area with a stream running through that turns into a couple ponds surrounded by beautiful pines, spruce, aspen and birch trees. The ponds were loaded with ducks and geese when I walked the property. The property would be the perfect location to build a home or cabin at the end of Crip Road. Deer sign was also prevalent in all areas of the property! This property is excellent habitat for deer, bear, grouse and there are opportunities to hunt ducks and geese all on the same property. Murphy Lake has a public landing just down the road for a person that likes to fish. The property is approximately 47 minutes to Cloquet, and 1 hour to Duluth. Quite honestly, this is a great hunting property with fishing nearby and would make an excellent property for a cabin, camping, and just hanging out in nature and getting away from all the hustle and bustle.
- Very beautiful property
- Great location to build cabin or home
- Great opportunity to hunt deer, bear, grouse and waterfowl
- Murphy Lake public access nearby
- Prime location directly attached to thousands of acres of state land to the south and west
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.