This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Here is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a productive tract of grazing land in North Central Nebraska. The property is nestled between the Bone Creek drainage to the south and the scenic Niobrara River canyons can be seen from the north. This nice tract of clean pasture land features great access with a good gravel road running along the south side of the property. The property features gently rolling terrain with a very good diversity of native grasses. This is a turnkey piece of grassland that would compliment any ranching operation with extra grazing acres. With good pasture land in high demand here in Nebraska, secure your 2016 grazing needs today. Please call today for a private showing today!
- Property is located 7.5 miles south of Springview, Nebraska on Hwy 183 then 3 miles east on Cuba Church Rd or 5 miles east of Ainsworth and 12 miles north on Hwy 183 then 3 miles east
- Excellent water supply on the property is provided by a windmill with 4 steel tanks
- Very good perimeter fencing around the property
- A well established multi row shelterbelt is situated perfectly to provide great winter protection for livestock
- Excellent access with adequate room for trucking in livestock
- Plenty of leftover grass from the 2015 grazing season
- Good numbers of Prairie Chicken on the property would provide the upland gamebird hunter with excellent wingshooting opportunities
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data