Subject property is located in the Cybur Community approximately five miles north of Picayune, MS on Hwy 43 in Pearl River County. This rare tract of mixed aged timberland is a recreational honey-hole adjoining the Bogue Chitto NWR and only a few miles from the Old River WMA offering excellent deer, quail, rabbit and squirrel hunting. Previous owner released deer that were trapped in the north part of the United States; therefore, adding a unique new gene pool to the deer herd. This tract has blacktop frontage on Pink Smith Rd. $3150 per acre. Call Ken Hall 601-942-9513.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Ranches in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Lakefront Property in Pearl River County
- Recreational Property in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.