This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property has great potential for hunting and also a great investment. With the timber on the property, it will more than pay for itself in the future. Timber needs thinning now to set up for great income in the future. It’s a great getaway for the weekend or a place to get away from hurricanes. It also could be a great place to build a home and live. It’s close to several towns with all of the stores to shop at. On top of all that its loaded with turkey and deer for just a place to come and hunt. It has a barn with living quarters inside for a place to stay while up for a weekend hunt.
- 2 Miles from Decatur , 1O miles from Newton, 30 miles to Meridian, 70 miles from Jackson
- Water and electricity on property. Beautiful home site
- 40x60 barn with living quarters inside and bathroom with shower
- 8x10 storage building
- 2 ponds on Property with fishing. 2 running creeks on property
- 4 food plots with other spots available
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- 110 acres of 17 year old pines. 30 acres of mix hard woods and pines. Great investment
- Property adjoining can possibly be leased or purchased
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Newton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.