This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Enjoy the pleasures of what the Driftless Area has to offer in beautiful Grant County. These two wooded lots are part of the Grant River Valley Association. The area hosts breathtaking geology and ecology of the outwash plain producing prodigious volumes of melt-water that has formed Southwestern Wisconsin’s scenic river systems, including the Grant River. You can reflect on history that is preserved in these ridges and valleys as you enjoy the trails and recreational areas along the Grant River and view the sweeping panorama of Wisconsin’s famous Driftless Area. These wooded lots #35 and #36 are adjacent to each other and buildable. Both are listed with Whitetail Properties. As a member of the Grant River Valley Association, you will have access to well-maintained walking trails and common areas for you and your guests to enjoy. Build your home or cabin on these scenic lots and enjoy relaxation at its finest. This is a must see with deer trails crossing both lots along the bluff. You can also hunt your parcels. Call today for more information and to schedule a private showing on these scenic properties.
- Scenic buildable adjacent lots #35 and #36
- Lot #35 consist of approximately 6.666 +/- acres and Lot #36 approximately 7.194 +/- acres
- Private Eagles View and Stoney Spring walking trail system for members and guests to enjoy
- Three common areas that connect the trails and bump up to the Grant River for your recreational activities
- Protective Covenants in place to control development
- You are allowed to hunt your parcel of property within the Association
- Nicely wooded lots with electricity at road frontage
- Grant River borders the common areas of the Grant River Valley Association
- Mississippi River and Upper Mississippi River Fish and Wildlife is also nearby to the south
- Small annual association member fee applies for the upkeep of trail system and gravel road maintenance
- Located between Cassville and Potosi, southwest of Lancaster, and northwest of Dubuque
- Approximate distances: Madison & La Crosse 1 hour 45minutes; Lancaster 20 minutes; Dubuque 30 minutes; Wisconsin Dells 2 hours and Chicago about 4 hours
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Grant County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.