This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Enjoy the pleasures of what the Driftless Area has to offer. This wooded lot is part of the Grant River Valley Association, host to breathtaking geology and ecology of the outwash plain producing prodigious volumes of melt-water that has formed Southwestern Wisconsin’s scenic river systems, including the Grant River. You can reflect on history that is preserved in these ridges and valleys as you enjoy the trails and recreational areas along the Grant River and view that sweeping panorama of Wisconsin’s famous Driftless Area. This large wooded lot #35 is also adjacent to another buildable wooded lot #36 both listed with Whitetail Properties. As a member of the Grant River Valley Association, you will have access to well-maintained walking trails and common areas for you and your guests to enjoy. Build your home or cabin on this scenic lot and enjoy relaxation at its finest. This is a must see with deer trails crossing along the bluff property. Hunting is allowed. Call today for more information and to schedule a private showing.
- This scenic buildable Lot #35 is adjacent to another buildable wooded Lot #36. Purchase one or both, if desired
- Private Eagles View and Stoney Spring walking trail system for members and guests to enjoy
- Three common areas that connect the trails and bump up to the Grant River for your recreational activities
- Protective Covenants in place to control development
- You are allowed to hunt your parcel of property within the Association
- Nicely wooded lot with electricity at road frontage
- Grant River borders the common areas of the Grant River Valley Association
- Mississippi River and Upper Mississippi River Fish and Wildlife is also nearby to the south
- Small annual association member fee applies for the upkeep of Trail system and gravel road maintenance.
- Located between Cassville and Potosi, southwest of Lancaster, and northwest of Dubuque
- Approximate distances: Madison & La Crosse 1 hour 45minutes, Lancaster 20 minutes, Dubuque 30 minutes, -Wisconsin Dells 2 hours and Chicago about 4 hours.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data