This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This is an excellent hunting property with a nice mix of cover. The higher ground towards the road could possibly make a nice building site overlooking some lower ground with a small creek flowing through it. A trail leads from the front of the property down the hill to the lower area across the creek, then winds its way back between the swamp and timber to fields in the back which could make excellent food plot areas. There are a lot of deer and turkey using this property and both were seen while inspecting it. Located close to Marcellus, which offers amenities such as restaurants, gas stations, and other businesses and just a short distance off the main highway M40.
- Nice mix of cover
- Excellent hunting property for deer, turkey, and small game
- Small flowing creek through the property
- Potential building site at the front of the property
- Nice trail through the property. It is understood the very back edge of the trail entering the field may fall on the neighboring property. A survey should be completed by a potential buyer to confirm its exact location.
- Located close to town and easy access to the main state highway
- Close proximity to many area lakes, some of which have public fishing access
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.