This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Great gently rolling timber farm with a phenomenal trail system that allows you easy access to any part of the farm. Great deer history from the surrounding area. This farm has been virtually unhunted for several years and holds several deer, including a few big racked bucks. The open areas inside the timber could be easily converted to hidden food plots that you can scatter throughout the farm for multiple hunting and ambush locations. A guy could have the area in the center of the farm logged and create a great sanctuary and just hunt along the crops fields and the food plots with great success and never bother the heart of the farm. This farm is ideal for someone who doesn’t like rough terrain and likes to use an ATV or golf cart to get around. Not too often you find a farm like this at this price. You really have to take a ride or walk it to understand how great the trail system and the potential are for this farm.
- 80 acres of solid timber
- Great deer, turkey and small game hunting
- Great trail system allows you to access farm easily
- Several nice building sites
- Several nice open areas that can be converted into food plots easily
- Great mix of hardwood and softwood timber with multiple walnuts
- Water and electric available at the road
- Area has a great history of producing ginat bucks
- Creek runs through center of property
- Great funnel area for deer between two larger tracts of timber
- Open fields to the west and east create great food sources
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Crawford County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.