PRICE REDUCED!! Great recreational/hunting property with a building or camping site and plenty of road frontage. This is a very good area for big bucks and turkey hunting. Agriculture fields close by for a food source. A power line is part of the eastern border and would be a great place for food plots. Good timber with white oak, red oak, hickory and poplar. Located at the end of a dead end road for privacy.
- Less than 30 minutes from Bloomington, 1.5 hours from Indy and 4.5 hours from Chicago
- Located close to I-69
- Good building or camping site
- Great hunting for deer and turkey plus some small game, upland game and morels
- Abundant wildlife and birds
- Harvestable timber, owner has done timber stand improvement
- Connects to a 64.37 acre +/- tract to the southeast that is also available
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.