This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Have you ever dreamt of entering a secluded valley chocked full of monster bucks roaming the ridges and coulees in Southwestern Wisconsin? If so, this cozy country cabin or retreat offers the serenity that every hardcore deer hunter fantasizes about – giant whitetails with private picturesque views of the famous Driftless Region. Enter this monster buck utopia through a large valley that winds through the Mississippi River Valley. Hidden deep in the hills, you will find a place on earth where time stands still and the only sound you will hear is the orchestra of Mother Nature. Five valleys emerge into this top-tier QDM area that’s surrounded by large tracts of private landowners. The cabin overlooks long distance panoramic views of lush food plots thriving with herds of whitetail surrounded by rolling hills. The retreat offers 1,900 square feet featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The cabin is turn-key with all common utilities on-site. The 1.5 story cabin was built in 2000 detailing a full basement and 2-car detached garage. Knotty pine accents the rustic interior while a wrap-around deck provides full views of the property surrounded by rolling bluffs dumping into the bottoms. This tract has not been hunted in over a year and is set up strictly for trophy class deer. The land features immaculate rock outcroppings, a wildlife pond, food plots and a well-groomed trail system to and from tree stand locations. There are very few properties in the state that offer the amenities and recreational opportunities that this paradise delivers. The land is littered with deer trails, buck rubs, scrapes and countless bedding areas. This region of the whitetail world has been known as a marquee wildlife zone. Large landowner tracts with agriculture fields and huge parcels of timber produce the perfect storm for healthy herds. If you are looking for the ultimate recreational retreat, look no further than this world-class accommodation. This setup serves as the perfect weekend or permanent destination for you and your family! Hunt, fish and enjoy countless memories in the Mississippi River Valley! For more info, please call today.
- Country home built in 2000 at 1900 sq ft on premium trophy deer property
- 1.5-story cabin, 3-bed, 2-bath, walk-around deck, detached garage
- Outstanding proven QDM area with scenic views of the sought after Driftless Region
- 14 tillable acres and 105 wooded acres
- 80 acres enrolled into Managed Forest Land-Closed for lower taxes through Dec. 31, 2021
- Bordered by large private landowner tracts teeming with mega-bucks
- Nearly 15 acres of tillable income consisting of approximately $2,250 from rent
- Secluded in a valley with extremely private access
- Exceptional deer sign with food plots and wildlife pond
- Logging roads to and from stand locations
- Optimal habitat to grow, hold and harvest record class whitetail
- Taxes: $3,122
- 2.15 hours from Madison, 3 hours from Minneapolis, 4.20 from Chicago
- PRICED TO SELL
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Vernon County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.