This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Lots of deer, plenty of tillable ground, a beautiful pond, privacy and seclusion…this piece has it all and then some. I was literally amazed at the beat down deer trails, rubs, and scrapes when I walked this property as you can see in the pictures. The west 40 holds the most wildlife. The east 40 could be easily tilled or potentially put into a CRP program, or even planted in food plots. The property is in no government programs right now so it could be yours to manage as you want, a blank canvas. The land has a gradual rolling topography that makes for some beautiful views through the draws. The timber is a perfect mix of cedars, pines, and hardwoods. There is an area with a storage shed and makeshift cabin near the road that could possibly be expanded upon with electricity already hooked up. Please call for your private showing of this beautiful parcel.
- 30 minutes from Green Bay, 1 hour from Appleton, close to Manitowoc and Sheboygan
- Beautiful pond on the property
- Very high deer densities
- Some existing storage buildings
- Potential income from renting tillable ground
- Excellent deer hunting, turkey hunting, upland birds, and ducks in the pond
- Paved road access to all areas of the parcel
- Parcel to be sold as an entire 80 without breaking it up
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data