PRICE REDUCED! Highly secured getaway in a remote, yet convenient and secure location. Built for sustainability, the home includes 1100 sq. ft. of completely secured living space enclosed in 5 1/2" of rebar reinforced concrete - virtually a bunker to be prepared for the unexpected. The home includes geothermal heat, wood burning fireplace, high-end security system and an 8’ x 20’ concealed vault. The 3,200 sq. ft. beautiful, newer lodge/home is built to host family and friends with six bedrooms, four full baths, one half-bath, and two kitchens. Recently renovated, this home is move-in ready. A 12’ x 60’ deck includes a screened in porch and overlooks the lake. This property includes many of the amenities to enjoy outdoor recreation, hunting, ATV trails and fishing on the four-acre lake loaded with fish. A diverse habitat includes thick cover, open glades, cedars and open timber. Both deer and turkey sign is abundant providing great hunting opportunities.
- Designed for safety and security
- 3200 sq. ft. 6 bed, 4.5 bath, 1100 sq. ft. completely enclosed in 5 1/2â?? rebar reinforced concrete
- More than $50k in concrete work and more than $40k in HVAC
- 8' x 20' concealed vault
- Two full kitchens
- 12â?? x 60â?? deckâ??plus a screened in porch with oversized doors
- Geothermal heat and electrical heat
- Wood burning fireplace
- Propane powered tankless water heater plus an 80-gallon electric water heater
- Septic system
- Alarm system
- Two car garage and a 24â?? x 30â?? shop
- 4-acre lake stocked with bass, crappie, catfish and panfish
- 6 ladder stands
- Persimmon, apple and cherry trees, and the blackberry bushes are plentiful
- Lots of deer and turkey sign
- Less than 2 hours from St. Louis, north of St. James and west of Owensville, near Bland
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.