Build. Hunt. Harvest. This property is jam-packed with all of the features that make an ideal building site: dead-end road, utilities available, zero neighbors visible, surrounded by private land, and INCREDIBLE VIEWS. Oh, and to top it off, this property is overrun with deer! Of all the farms I have visited, this one is truly special because of its private location. The open pasture land takes up about 8 acres in the center of the farm, which is nearly all surrounded by timber. If you are a food plot junkie, this would be the perfect place to provide late season food. On the south end is a clump of creek-bottom timber that is littered with deer traffic. I think the deer are using this farm as a big bedding area now and when the crops are all harvested they will continue to utilize this farm to travel. Give me a call today and I can show you the beauty that Southern Illinois has to offer.
- Ideal building site situated on a dead end road in whitetail and wine country
- Property features a mix of open pasture land, hardwood ridges and creek bottom timber
- No government programs or restrictions and completely surrounded by private land
- Located just 10 minutes west of Vienna; 2.5 hours from St. Louis, MO; 3.5 hours from Memphis, TN
- Crop fields border on the east side, pasture to the south, and a mix of CRP and timber to the north
- Tons of deer sign as many local deer appear to be using this farm as bedding area
- Secluded 8 acre field (overgrown pasture) that would make ideal food plot location
- Property sits conveniently between Interstate 24 (3.5 miles) and Interstate 57 (10 miles)
- Timber was partially cut in 2004, leaving the new owner with inventory now to be select cut. Excellent species makeup with multiple hardwood species.
- Pond on the property located near the ideal building site
- Little to no traffic as the road dead-ends right beyond this property
- Great hunting opportunities for a family
- Annual Taxes: $47.58
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.