This property has a lot to offer: quality whitetail deer, wild hogs, waterfowl, small game, building sites for future land splits, and all within the city limits of Poulan. This tract is convenient to Interstate I-75 (around 20 minutes). This property is gently rolling with 24.35 acres of tillable dry land, 17.09 acres of mixed timber, and a small creek running through the center. This tract is a bow hunter’s setup with not one but two power lines running through it. It has been under QDMA management for over 7 years. This area has very little hunting pressure and has a lot of pinch points. It has been under QDMA management for over 7 years. Located in an area known as being one of the top trophy producing counties in Georgia.
- 4 miles east of Sylvester
- 18 miles west of Tifton
- Convenient to Interstate I-75 (20 minutes)
- Within city limits of Poulan (First agriculture fields outside of town)
- 17.09 acres mixed timber
- 24.35 acres tillable dry land
- Small creek runs through property
- QDMA managed for over 7 years
- Very little hunting pressure
- Property has whitetail deer, wild hogs,, water fowl, and small game
- One of Georgiaâ??s Top Trophy Producing Counties
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.