This property has a lot to offer: quality whitetail deer, wild hogs, waterfowl, small game, building sites for future land splits, and all within the city limits of Poulan. This tract is convenient to Interstate I-75 (around 20 minutes). This property is gently rolling with 24.35 acres of tillable dry land, 17.09 acres of mixed timber, and a small creek running through the center. This tract is a bow hunter’s setup with not one but two power lines running through it. It has been under QDMA management for over 7 years. This area has very little hunting pressure and has a lot of pinch points. It has been under QDMA management for over 7 years. Located in an area known as being one of the top trophy producing counties in Georgia.
- 4 miles east of Sylvester
- 18 miles west of Tifton
- Convenient to Interstate I-75 (20 minutes)
- Within city limits of Poulan (First agriculture fields outside of town)
- 17.09 acres mixed timber
- 24.35 acres tillable dry land
- Small creek runs through property
- QDMA managed for over 7 years
- Very little hunting pressure
- Property has whitetail deer, wild hogs,, water fowl, and small game
- One of Georgiaâ??s Top Trophy Producing Counties
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.