This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Located just south of historic Villa Rica, this property is perfect for anyone looking for land in an area rich in southern history, hospitality, and small town life. Perfect for your dream home or multiple home sites. This farm is also perfect as a hunting or recreational property. With rolling topography, multiple creeks, a mix of hardwoods and thickets, wildlife is abundant. The area surrounding provides for activities ranging from fishing to camping, hiking to boating, and much more. A short drive and you will be at the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests. Which has over 35 developed recreation areas, outdoor enthusiasts will delight in the hundreds of campsites, picnic sites, multiple swim beaches and 530 miles of marked trails. Don’t miss this truly unique opportunity to own such a wonderful property. Call today for more information.
- Great location in historic Villa Rica
- Paved road frontage on Flat Rock Road
- Rolling hills with two flowing creeks
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- Less than 1.5 miles from Fairfield Plantation Golf Club and Little Vine Vineyards
- 20 miles west of Sweetwater Creek State Park
- Located 1 mile north of Lake Tara (Self-proclaimed to be one of the cleanest lakes in Georgia)
- Diverse wildlife habitat, hardwoods, streams, bedding areas
- Excellent investment property with residential development potential
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data