This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! An unbelievable parcel of premium whitetail and turkey hunting ground located in a proven big buck area of the state, on a quiet gravel road. This parcel offers a variety of terrain from thick high ground woods and openings to low ground cover. There is a small creek on the property, and the Rocky River is located just to the north. There is also a small pond on the property. This area of the state has produced some of the largest whitetails harvested in previous years. Refer to the link to the right of the page. There is an excellent building site at the front of the property, along with plenty of area to put in a food plot for the wildlife. The property offers numerous deer blinds to hunt from. Finding a better piece of whitetail heaven in this part of the state will be tough to do.
- Unbelievable whitetail hunting for trophy deer, along with a good turkey population
- Excellent building site
- Nice creek and pond offering the wildlife a year around water source
- Thick bedding habitat for a variety of wildlife
- Part of a much larger swamp and woods, with plenty of crop fields in the surrounding area supplying good food source for the wildlife
- Located on a quiet gravel road
- Less than 15 minutes from Three Rivers and all the amenities it has to offer
- Numerous enclosed blinds to hunt from
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Joseph County
- Saint Joseph County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Joseph County
- Commercial Property in Saint Joseph County
- Recreational Property in Saint Joseph County
- Hunting Land in Saint Joseph County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Joseph County
- Farms in Saint Joseph County
- Ranches in Saint Joseph County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.