This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Bordering the locally renowned Hickman Creek, this wooded tract will clearly check the boxes for an individual looking for a hunting property, a weekend retreat to relax, or a tract of land to call their home. This property offers thick ground coverage, providing the much-needed protection that deer seek. The topography creates terrain traps and funnels. There is plenty of space to add sanctuaries. Much of this property has been untouched for several years and game trails zigzag all over the place. With a little time and effort, you could turn this property into a nice little hunting haven. A food plot here, a bedding area there, along with a little quality deer management, and you could really have something special. If you’ve been looking for a tract of land to use as a place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, then this may just be that place. The northern most border of the property is Hickman Creek. Words cannot describe the beauty and photos does not do it justice. Besides the tranquil creek, a natural spring originates on the property and trickles down Wolf Hollow, which has 15-20 foot cliffs. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be during the rainy season watching that water flow over the cliffs. The topography provides spectacular views and if one decided to clear out some areas, the vistas could be even better. For an individual looking for that magical place to build a home, look no further. This property sits just south of Nicholasville and Lexington making for an easy commute. The property offers nearly a half-mile of quiet country road frontage and with utilities at the road, you can develop where you’d like. Regardless if you want to build up near the road or back in the woods, there are numerous locations that could potentially make an amazing home site. This property has plenty to offer, plus given its location I can’t help but think it also has great investment potential. Don’t let this one pass you by. Call me today to set up your private showing.
- A fully wooded tract that allows you to design your dream hunting property and not be limited by a previous ownerâ??s layout
- Game trails and deer sign throughout the property
- Plenty of road frontage and utilities easily accessible
- Borders a locally renowned creek and has a spring originating on the property
- Located in the well known inner Bluegrass region of the state, which is famous for its horse parks, scenic drives, Civil War sites, Bourbon distilleries and so much more
- 35 minutes from Lexington
- 20 minutes from Nicholasville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data