With many years of chasing trophy whitetails all over Kentucky and many of the top midwest states, I've learned to recognize a honey hole when I see it. This property screams big bucks at every turn. Consisting of mature hardwoods, thickets, ridges, "hollars", fields, creeks, watering hole, and an access road 360 degrees around the property, there is everything the deer and deer hunter needs. While inspecting this one, I kept finding myself daydreaming about the many obvious bow stand locations that were begging me to hunt them. Overlooking the fields are 2 comfortable elevated shooting houses that allow the rifle hunter a birds-eye view of the fields and potential food plot areas. Franklin County is a Zone 1 county, which means high deer densities along with unlimited doe tags. Trophy potential is very high. In 2004, the largest buck to ever come from Kentucky was found dead just 4 miles from this farm! Breaking the old record by a mere 10", the Henry County giant scores a whopping 270 5/8"! This property, as well as many surrounding properties, has been managed for older class bucks since before it was the popular thing to do.
- 2 large fields perfect for food plots or crops for income
- Timber was select cut to 18
- 2 quality elevated blinds
- 1 very active water hole
- High deer densities and excellent trophy potential
- 360 degree hunter access
- No public road frontage provides seclusion
- Beautiful hardwood ridges and hollows with some marketable timber
- Property lays perfect for bow hunting as well as rifle hunting
- Neighboring crop fields to help feed the local deer herd
- 1 hour to Louisville, 1 hour to Lexington, 25 minutes to Frankfort, 1 hour 30minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio, 3 hours 45 min to Nashville, Tennessee
- Additional acreage available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- Franklin County Properties by City
- Frankfort, KY Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.