This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This unique property has a long list of recreational opportunities for the avid outdoorsman or family looking for a great place to spend weekends! From whitetail hunting to fishing in your own stocked pond to running your own herd of cattle, this property has it all. This property has great building sites or places to park your camper for the weekend. One added bonus to this property is its location. This property is located within a couple miles of an approximate 350-acre lake that is set to begin construction soon. This lake will bring more hunting and fishing opportunities and of course added value to the neighboring properties! Don’t miss your opportunity. Give me a call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Currently open ground in used for hay
- 52 tillable acres
- Partially fenced, finish the fence and this will make an ideal pasture
- No tenant agreements for 2016, so you are free to do as you wish with the property
- 3 ponds, 1 is stocked with fish
- 24 acres of timber and brush, plenty of cover to support deer and turkey
- Abundant quail on property
- Many secluded locations ideal for food plots
- County road frontage on two sides for excellent access
- 1 hour from Kansas City makes this property the perfect weekend destination
- Water and electricity at the road
- Ideal building location
- New York K-8 school district
- Hamilton High School
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Caldwell County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.