This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Located just north of town in one of Bemidji’s most desirable developments, this property truly is one of a kind. While there are other lots in the development, none of them can provide end of cul de sac privacy, while offering both golf course and state park access. Imagine the recreational opportunities possible with direct access to the Bemidji Town and Country Club to the south and the prestigious Lake Bemidji State Park to the east. Bemidji Town and Country Club is widely known as the premier destination for championship golf in Northern Minnesota while the Lake Bemidji State Park boasts 1,728 acres of impeccable forest land equipped with miles of meticulously maintained bike and hiking trails in the summer months, ski and snowmobile in the winter months. Couple that with the world-class musky and walleye fishery of the 6,500-acre Lake Bemidji within walking distance and you truly have a recreational paradise. This property has been religiously manicured by the current owner and is ready for the home of your dreams.
- Located on the 12th green of Bemidji Town and Country Club
- Borders Lake Bemidji State Park on East side of lot
- Walking distance to North Shore Grille dining
- End of Cul De Sac privacy in a neighborhood of high-end homes
- Located in a region of endless hunting and fishing opportunities
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data