This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This property would be a great building site for somebody wanting to start a hobby farm or have some cattle/ horses. It also has some pockets of timber and brush that show a good amount of deer sign. I also saw some bear tracks heading along the north edge towards the public lands that border the northwest edge of the property. The property has a couple ponds also that I saw ducks and geese using. These ponds are in a great location being the Mississippi River is right across Great River Rd. They were holding ducks and geese when I walked the property. I could also see them getting a good amount of traffic in the fall when waterfowl travels through being so close to the river I would guess that birds will be hopscotching back and forth between the two. If you are into fishing there are several great lakes nearby. Ball Bluff is within minutes and Big Sandy Lake is within 45 minutes. There are tons of fishing options near Grand Rapids including Lake Pokegama less than 33 minutes away. All in all a person would have a great property to have deer, bear, waterfowl opportunities. Building capabilities and space to have some livestock. All with great year round access off of Great River Rd.
- Great building site with year round access off of Great River Rd.
- Great property for hobby farm, cattle, horses etc.
- Deer, bear, and waterfowl hunting opportunities exist on this property and bordering public lands
- Excellent fishing nearby on Ball Bluff Lake, also Lake Pokegama and Big Sandy. Many more lakes nearby
- Thousand of acres of public land nearby
- About 33 minutes from Grand Rapids
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data