This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Price Reduced!!! I have listed and sold thousands of acres in Western Kentucky and this property is in a class all by itself. If you are looking for an elite hunting property this is it. Powderhorn Plantation provides phenomenal whitetail, turkey, and waterfowl hunting combined with a 6000 sq. ft. custom made lodge that is perfect for family and friends. The lodge, at Powderhorn Plantation, could be used for business or personal use; there is a commercial kitchen that has been used as a restaurant in the past. There are a many options to create income with this property in addition to all of the outdoor activities. A large 26 acre stocked lake sits right next to the lodge that is stocked with Tiger bass and Panfish. Gorgeous scenic views abound from the lodge within this private setting. This is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise in Western Kentucky. The property has been well maintained and managed with the outdoorsman in mind. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. For more information or showing please give us a call on this fabulous property.
- 2 hours from Nashville, 15 minutes to Greenville, 1 hour 40 minutes to Paducah
- 1675 acres of timberland, 33 acres of stocked lakes, 45 acres of fields, tillable, and food plots
- 56 acres of shallow water duck impoundments in 2 impoundments, with one encompassing 11 islands throughout the impoundment
- 6000 sqft lodge boasts a large stone fireplace, 4 bedrooms suites with private baths
- large bar, gentlemenâ??s room, and commercial kitchen
- This vast lodge has multiple functions, historically it has been used as a restaurant, weddings, and booked for private functions
- Lodge has electric, septic, and county water
- Over 30 miles of trails, 3 bridges, and over 1.5 miles of Pond River frontage on the property
- Old bath house and horse stalls on the property (horse stalls currently being used for storage)
- Ample water on the property including 33 acres of stocked lakes (26 and 8 acre lake) stocked with crappie, hybrid stripers, copper nose bluegill, red ear bluegill, and tiger bass
- 56 total acres of shallow water duck impoundments in 2 impoundments, with one having 11 islands in the impoundment
- Located in a DU flyway
- In the past they have taken as many as 300 ducks in a season from the property
- Property offers excellent opportunities for release quail, chukkar, and pheasant hunting
- Outstanding Turkey population for great hunting opportunities
- Multiple creeks, rivers, and ponds for an abundance of water
- Tons of cover and when you combine that with food and water you have all you need to grow and hold mature whitetails
- Located in an area with an outstanding reputation for monster whitetails
- Timber harvested in the last 3 years, still some timber value on the property
- Tremendous amount of outdoor, hunting, and fishing opportunities
- Not all properties provide you with fishing, waterfowl, deer, and turkey hunting options. Well, this one does and it does it at a high level!
- Unique opportunities this property offers is financial
- Multitude of ways to generate income, lodging, outfitting, trail riding, pay fishing, rental, and the list goes on and on
- From day one there is a great business opportunity available to the next owner
- Price Reduced!!!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data