This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Ideal set up for starting or expanding your farming operation. This farm is perfect for raising cattle or horses and has over 66 acres of tillable land or pasture land. All the property lines are fenced and interior is fenced to provide multiple pasture options. There are approximately 7 acres of woods for hunting or getting firewood. Deer have been harvested from the property every year. It is minutes away from Mill Bluff State Park for additional hunting, camping and recreational activities. Bear Creek and another small creek run through the property, which is a non-buildable site. You are close to the intersection of Interstate Highway 90 and Interstate Highway 94 for quick access to anywhere.
- Get started farming or expand your farming operation
- Over 66 acres of tillable land and pasture land
- Ideal for raising cattle or horses
- Fenced pasture land and property lines
- Deer have been harvested off property every year
- Located near Mill Bluff State Park for additional hunting, camping and recreational activities
- Bear Creek and another small creek run through property
- Located 10 minutes from Camp Douglas, 15 minutes from Tomah, 30 minutes from Sparta, 1 hour from La Crosse and 1.5 hours from Madison
- Low taxes
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Monroe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.