This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
12 acres on Hills Point Rd in Neck District. Waterfront on Brannock Bay, rip-rapped shoreline, pier/dock allowed with permit. Partly cleared and partly wooded with pine. Uses: agriculture, timber, hunting, boating, fishing, swimming, other recreation. No residential use. (Note: tax acct. is 45 acre total, 33 acre residue on opposite side of road and not included.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Dorchester County
- Dorchester County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Dorchester County
- Commercial Property in Dorchester County
- Hunting Land in Dorchester County
- Lakefront Property in Dorchester County
- Farms in Dorchester County
- Beachfront Property in Dorchester County
- Recreational Property in Dorchester County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.