Fantastic timbered tract bordered by Mark Twain National Forest provides an excellent recreation opportunity. There is a well (no pump) and septic tank in place at an excellent home site. The combination of thick brush, wooded hills and two food plots provide excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities. Hog hunting also available. A very good trail system allows ATV travel throughout the property, and there is county road frontage.
- Beautiful rolling timbered hills
- Building site already has a septic tank and a well drilled (no pump or electric included)
- County road frontage
- Two food plots
- Electric at county road
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting, some hog hunting as well
- Deer stand stay with property
- ATV trails system
- Buy this parcel or any combination of three others
- 45 minutes to Farmington, 45 minutes to Salem, 2 hours to St. Louis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.