This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! For sale is the perfect setup for an out of state or remote buyer looking for a place to stay and a hunting farm! Two separate but close tracts offering lodging and hunting within 1/2 mile of each other. The pole barn has water and electric and has plenty of room for adding living quarters. The larger piece has had food plots established, water and electric at the road and a septic system. It lays really big and feels far bigger than 31.589 acres. Just check out the pics and aerials and you will see what makes this such a great situation. These properties could also be purchased separately.
- The perfect hunting setup for an out-of-state hunter
- This farm consists of 2 tracts - one is 1.2 acres and a pole barn, the other is 31.589 acres
- The pole barn has electric and water and could be converted to living quarters for a getaway
- The larger parcel is just down the road (see aerials) and offers excellent hunting
- Lots of big deer and turkeys roam the larger tract
- The larger tract features a 2-acre food plot, apple trees, a creek and good internal trails
- Kentucky offers over the counter licenses and some of the least expensive land taxes
- The farm is only 15 minutes to lots of amenities
- Agent owned
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data