This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Incredible! I don’t use that word to describe a property too often, but in this case, it applies. Jaw dropping views and unbelievable deer sign. I can honestly say that this property has more deer sign than I have ever seen. I had so many pictures of runs, beds and turned up areas where the whitetail had been foraging the acorns that I didn’t include even a small fraction of them. Large numbers of mature oaks have scattered acorns all over the south half of this property. Adding to the attraction is the large near clear-cut that has taken place on the adjacent property. Not only does that create some serious travel between the properties, but it has also opened up the most amazing vistas. The south end of this property is on a high point from which you can see all the way across Lake Superior to the hills of the State of Minnesota many miles away. There is a very good easement road to and through the property which doubles as a maintained snowmobile trail. No trailering required –just hop on and ride. The property is located just 3 miles away from the pristine shoreline of Lake Superior’s south shore. Beside the miles of recreational trails, the area is known for its sea caves, the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, thousands of acres of public recreation in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and Bayfield County Forests, beaches, and sight seeing. Seller financing is available.
- Excellent whitetail population in addition to bear, turkey and small game hunting
- Big mature hardwoods represent a rare find in this region
- Good access to and throughout the property
- Jaw dropping views
- Enrolled in WI DNR MFL program
- Seller financing available
- Located in the heart of the recreational Mecca and pristine beauty of Lake Superiorâ??s south shore
- Approx. distances according to Mapquest: Herbster, WI 1 mi.; Superior, WI 52 mi.; Eau Claire, WI 175 mi.; Wausau, WI 200 mi.; Minneapolis, MN 200 mi.; Madison, WI 340 mi.; Milwaukee, WI 380 mi.; Chicago, IL 470 mi
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Bayfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.