This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Are you looking for a small hunting tract? Look no further. This property is covered in excellent habitat, plentiful water source and plenty of food. A well-established internal road allows excellent access to the entire property. When you round the corner to the back field, you know its one of those spots that, come November, is the place you want to be. The bottom field is covered in deer sign and trails are coming into the field from all directions. The edge of the bottom tillable field is enrolled in CRP providing edge habitat. The middle 8 acres is currently being farmed would make for a great destination food source. Access to the property is off of Hart Lane. Give me a call today to schedule a private showing.
- Established access road allows for access to a majority of the property
- Secluded setting down a dead end road
- Two tower blinds overlooking the crop field convey with the property
- Property break-down: 10.3 acres currently enrolled in CRP until 2021 paying $193.20 per acre; 8.72 acres currently being farmed by the owner
- Close proximity to Illinois River
- Located just outside of Chillicothe
- Creek runs along the west side of the property
- Thick brushy areas for holding deer and turkeys
- Additional 17 and 22 acres also available - call for more details
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data