PRICE REDUCED! This property offers a great opportunity for the hunter looking for a small tract of land with great income. The property is over 50% tillable and provides income from both row crop and CRP. There is an older corncrib on the property that is ideal for equipment storage. A small seasonal creek runs along the east and south side of the property. Thick brushy areas on the property provide an immense amount of bedding cover. This property offers endless recreational opportunities in a private secluded setting. If you’ve been looking for a smaller hunting tract with a lot of potential, give me a call today to schedule your own private showing.
- Excellent connecting habitat
- Secluded setting down a dead end road
- Electric is located Â½ mile from property
- Property break down: 6.4 acres currently enrolled in CRP until 2021 paying $193.20 per acre; 3.5 acres currently being farmed by the owner; balance of the property is either timber or open areas
- Close proximity to Illinois River
- Located northwest of Chillicothe
- Potential building site
- Thick brushy areas for holding deer and turkeys
- Additional 37 and 22 acres also available - call for more details
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.