This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This is a great piece of Kentucky dirt that has something to offer anyone in the market. A very well rounded property, this tract could prove to be a great investment that allows the new owners endless possibilities. The majority of this larger tract is timber. Not only is this property a great candidate for QDM, but also is somewhere the entire family can use as for the weekend retreat! Add to that the returns that could come from the long-term timber value through a future harvest and you have one top-notch property. With a few small trails, travel corridors are created for the animals that call this property home, and access through this habitat rich property is made easy. Savanna type settings consisting of mast producing trees are nestled beside thick bedding areas that all animals need and desire. Couple that with the natural funnels and pinch points that the topography on this farm creates, you are left with a fantastic piece of ground with the recipe for success! Creeks provide exceptional water supplies and the ground leaves several areas great for food plots with very little work. If you are looking for an all-around great property, then your search is over. Whether it is enjoyment you seek, a potential investment opportunity, or all of the above, this property could very well suit your every need!
- Several small trails create an ease of access and outstanding travel corridors
- Several creeks provide an excellent water source throughout the entire property
- Property is rich in habitat
- Natural funnels and points that create high traffic areas and stack the odds in your favor
- Several locations great for future food plots
- An abundance of deer, turkey, and small game
- 2.5 hours from Paducah; 2 hours from Louisville; 2.25 hours from Nashville, TN; 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data