This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
HAZARD ROAD TRACT 60 ACRES
WASHINGTON COUNTY, GEORGIA
LOCATION & ROAD FRONTAGE:
Located 10 miles Southwest of Sandersville, Ga. with 1,372+/- feet
of frontage on Hazard Road (Paved).
Upper Coastal Plain / Hilly
TIMBER & WATER:
A creek parallels the road just inside the property.
Marketable timber was cut in 2015. Pines planted in 2016.
PRICE: $1,595 per acre ($95,700)
COMMENTS: Great tract for home site or deer camp. Great hunting, camping, or family recreation. Good interior roads. Possible pond site.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Horse Property in Washington County