Known as the White Oak Elk Ranch, this could be your ultimate hunting lodge. The lodge boasts three bedrooms, three full baths, laundry area, kitchen, dining area, bar, tv area, and billiards room. The ranch can also be used as an events facility. 132 of the 172 acres are high fenced. The property boasts eight ponds/lakes stocked with bass, bluegill, catfish, and walleye. The property has food plots abound throughout the high fenced area. Currently, the gates are open and the wildlife come and go at will. Quail were raised and released for this years hunting. There are numerous tree stands and hunting blinds, and shooting houses that go with the property. This could easily be restarted as a high fence operation and the hunting preserve license is current and held by the owner. The property would also be a wonderful cattle/livestock farm. This could also be a developers dream, rolling hills with oaks, lakes and beautiful views. Call to schedule your private showing.
- Property was established as a high fence operation ( no longer operating as one)
- Beautiful lodge, 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, Stone fireplace, 3 enclosed porches
- Lodge can be acquired with all contents for additional cost, this includes all mounts and furnishings
- Fish from one of the 5 lakes / ponds on the property stocked with bass, bluegill, catfish, and even walleye
- Hunting blinds and stands spread across the property in strategic hunting spots come with the purchase
- Could easily be reopened as a hunting preserve. Owner has current licenseâ??â??
- Silver Creek runs along the east side of the property
- 30 X 90 tool sheds that has been used as an event hall
- Open areas sowed in warm season grasses
- # of Jonny Houses, (quail comeback houses)
- Facilities was set up to breed Whitetail, Fallow deer, and Elk. All still intact
- All the farm equipment may be acquired for additional cost
- Property would also be perfect for livestock, just close the gates and and release the livestock
- 20 minutes to Louisville, 1 Â½ hours to Indianapolis
- Could be subdivided into home sitesâ??
- 132 acres are high fenced, 40 acres are open
- Property currently under a Wildlife Management Plan Cost Share Program
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.