228 acres of hunting and timber land with great road frontage with electricity on the property and is located in the Desoto National Forrest. Property is about half 15 and 18 year old plantation pine with the balance in pine / hardwood mix with mostly hardwood in the bottoms along the TWO creeks that cross the property. Located just East of Lumberton and joining hundreds of acres of national forest land this is a "hunting jessie" with plenty of opportunity for year round enjoyment, all of this and priced at only $3,100 per acre.
NOW REDUCED TO $2,950 PER ACRE
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pearl River County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Pearl River County
- Residential Property in Pearl River County
- Ranches in Pearl River County
- Farms in Pearl River County
- Undeveloped Land in Pearl River County
- Lakefront Property in Pearl River County
- Riverfront Property in Pearl River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.