This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This tillable farm is located 1 mile south of Ava, Illinois off of Highway 151 and 1 mile north of 2700 acre Lake Kinkaid. The farm has 76 acres of nice laying tillable land, currently in row crop production with a cash rent of $170 per acre for 2016. The tillable land is of good quality with an average CPI of 102. Along with the quality tillable land the farm also offers great views, good black top road access, easy access to utilities, and a potential lake site. The farm can be accessed from 3 sides, Highway 151 to the west, Sharp Rock Road to the south, and Mcbride Road to the the east. This is an ideal offering for the buyer looking for a place to build their dream home on that also has a nice income stream to help pay for the farm. It would also be a nice addition to any farming operation or investment portfolio. The nice road and utility access gives this farm a high potential for future development as well.
- 1 mile south of Ava, 10 miles northwest of Murphysboro, 1 hour 15 min southeast of St. Louis
- 76 m/l acres of nice laying, productive tillable; current cash rent is $170 per acre; balance of the property is in timber and brush
- Paved road access off of Highway 151 on the west, paved road access off of Sharp Rock Road on the south, and partial paved/gravel road access off of Mcbride Road to the east
- Ava city water is available along with electric access on all sides
- Great home building locations with scenic views and a nice potential lake site
- The farm is 1 mile north of the Shawnee National Forest and 2700 acre Lake Kinkaid
- Some deer and turkey hunting opportunities, this farm is located in a good area for wildlife
- Great future development potential with approximately 1 mile of road frontage and easy access to utilities
- Property taxes are $100/year
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jackson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.