This all timber-hunting tract is a deer hunter’s dream. It is surrounded by fertile crop ground and loaded with mature mast producing hardwood timber and has a year-round creek running through it. This property offers immediate opportunities to hunt big Southern Illinois whitetails, as well as an immediate timber harvest if desired. Located ¼ mile south of Highway 154, 2 miles west of Pinckneyville and just north of 20,000 acre Pyramid State Park. It seems very secluded but is very close to town. The property has been in the same family for over 3 generations and the current access agreements to the property are verbal. The seller is in the process of acquiring a written access. If you are looking for a deer hunting property with big potential at a reasonable price then give me a call to show you around.
- 2 miles west of Pinckneyville, 15 minutes east of Sparta, 1 hour southeast of St. Louis
- 1/4 mile south of St Rt 154
- Marketable hardwood timber
- Little Galum Creek runs through the property
- Lots of deer sign, the property serves as the main bedding area for the surrounding land
- Small property with big buck potential
- Current real estate taxes are $40 per year
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.