This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Situated just 4 miles from Shirley and one mile off Highway 16, this all timber tract is a perfect opportunity to own your very own secluded hunting property at an affordable price. It’s location, one mile down a lightly traveled county road, gives the tract the seclusion mature deer, turkey and bear look for in a home. The topography of the parcel not only attracts wildlife but will also allow you to enjoy the rugged beauty and stunning vistas the Ozark Mountains are known for. An existing natural gas pipeline creates an opportunity for food plots and a shooting lane. The sloped topography is broken by several flat “benches,” 20-80 yards wide, providing numerous areas to catch deer on their travels from the creek to your food plot while bowhunting. Don’t miss this chance to own a great property that will allow you to escape and enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature.
- Mostly hardwood timber
- Just 4 miles from Shirley
- 30 miles from Clinton
- Located 1 mile off Highway 16
- Very few houses on neighboring property
- Sloped, with several flat â??benchesâ??
- Local opportunities for floating and hiking
- Existing gas pipeline creates perfect area for food plots and shooting lanes
- 4 miles from The Middle Fork of the Little Red River
- 15 minutes to Greers Ferry Lake
- Year round creek running through property
- Minerals do not convey
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data