Amazing timbered tract bordered by Mark Twain National forest on three sides provides an excellent recreation opportunity. Remodeled in 2015 the 3 Bedroom/ 2 .5 Bath home includes new laminate flooring throughout, new stainless steel appliances, new air conditioning and heat pump, mud/laundry room, and attached 2 car garage. The combination of thick brush, wooded hills and food plots provide excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunity. Hog hunting also available. The Very good trail system allows ATV travel throughout the property. Easy access and county road frontage.
- Beautifully updated in 2015, 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Home
- New stainless steel appliances
- New ac/heat pump
- Wood burning, high efficiency fireplace
- Office/Storage/misc room
- Attached 2 car garage
- Well and Septic system
- 36 feet x 24 feet shop with electric
- County road frontage
- Beautiful rolling timbered hills
- Year round spring fed creek
- 3 watering ponds
- Multiple food plot locations
- Additional building site already has a septic tank and a well drilled (no pump included)
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting, some hog hunting as well
- Tremendous trail system
- Two deer stands stay with property
- Will sub-divide
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.