This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Amazing timbered tract bordered by Mark Twain National forest provides an excellent recreation opportunity. The combination of thick brush and wooded hills provides excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunity. Hog hunting also available. There is a beautiful spring and a year-round creek on the property. County road frontage. Buy this parcel or this parcel in combination with three others.
- County road frontage
- Adjoins Mark Twain National Forest
- Beautiful rolling timbered hills
- Year round spring fed creek
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting, some hog hunting as well
- Buy this parcel or any combination of three others
- 45 minutes to Farmington, 45 minutes to Salem, 2 hours to St. Louis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data