Amazing timbered tract bordered by Mark Twain National forest provides an excellent recreation opportunity. The combination of thick brush and wooded hills provides excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunity. Hog hunting also available. There is a beautiful spring and a year-round creek on the property. County road frontage. Buy this parcel or this parcel in combination with three others.
- County road frontage
- Adjoins Mark Twain National Forest
- Beautiful rolling timbered hills
- Year round spring fed creek
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting, some hog hunting as well
- Buy this parcel or any combination of three others
- 45 minutes to Farmington, 45 minutes to Salem, 2 hours to St. Louis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.