This is truly one of those once in a lifetime opportunities to own a stunning piece of the Ozarks that the good lord has blessed us with. This property offers million dollar views from almost any direction and a picturesque landscape that is truthfully, one of a kind. I don’t know of too many areas that have this type of diversity and convenience, all in one place. With large bottom fields, magnificent hardwood ridges, as well as over 1.25 miles of the Spavinaw Creek running through it, makes this property an incredible opportunity. Being only 40 minutes from Bentonville and 50 minutes from Fayetteville contributes to the ease of access with Highway 43 adjoining the west side of the acreage. The properties diverse terrain and potential productive bottom ground makes it a perfect place to grow and hold big, mature whitetails. In fact, the farm has been under a strict management program as well as a supplemental feeding program for many years. There are well-maintained trail systems throughout and established food plots, making this, a whitetail hunter’s paradise. With numerous funnels and brushy draws, a person has multiple places to hunt. In addition to the incredible hunting, is the Spavinaw Creek that flows through the property. The Spavinaw is a private waterway that offers spectacular trout fishing along with bass and other game fish. No matter what your interest are, this property has something for everyone. Please call today to schedule your private tour.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a large tract of land only 40 minutes from Bentonville and about 50 minutes from Fayetteville
- A truly diverse tract that offers large bottom fields, hardwood timber ridges, mountain springs, plenty of brushy draws as well as the Spavinaw Creek running through the acreage
- Million dollar views from almost any direction on the property
- Property has been under a strict wildlife management program and has a supplemental feeding program in place
- The huntability of this farm is absolutely amazing. It is perfect for growing and holding mature whitetails
- Hunting trails have been bulldozed through large wooded areas and numerous game openings/food plots have been established
- Nicely manicured trails provide easy access throughout the entire property
- Possible tillable acres that could potentially provide an income for the right person
- Over 1.25 miles of the Spavinaw Creek flowing through the farm not only offers great fishing for trout and bass but also is a wonderful place to cool off on those hot summer days
- Blacktop road frontage on Highway 43 that provides easy access
- Great investment opportunity in Northwest Arkansas
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.