PRICE REDUCED! This is a great lot located between Grand Marais and Hovland right off the scenic Highway 61. The lot is buildable with views of Lake Superior. While walking this lot, I couldn't help but notice how abundant all wildlife was including the amount of deer sign. The north shore draws in tons of deer to the area to take advantage of the historic wintering areas. Owning this property would give you a location to build a cabin and bow hunt these ultra huge bodied north shore deer. Just simply searching the internet for big buck contest in the area, you will notice deer dressing out at very impressive sizes. There is also thousands and thousands of acres of public land to roam for grouse, deer, bear, including the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. This area has thousands of things you could do ALL season. Canoeing, camping, backpacking, hiking the BWCA as well as checking out Judge C R Magney State Park, Grand Portage State Park, Cascade River State Parks. You could spend a weekend just checking out waterfalls and being a rock hound walking the north shore looking for agates with the family. During winter, a person can snowshoe, cross country ski, and winter camp in the BWCA. Just a short drive to Grand Marais, you could spend all the time you want checking out the shops and dining at many great restaurants and local brewery's. All in all a very excellent property along the magical north shore.
- Great lot to build a cabin on the northshore with views of Lake Superior
- Tons of sign of all types of wildlife on the property
- Bowhunt right on this parcel for the ultra huge bodied bucks of the north shore
- Only a few minutes away from Grand Marais which was recently voted coolest town in America
- Endless opportunities to hike, camp, canoe, kayak, ski, fish, hunt, walk the shores of Lake Superior
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data