This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Food, cover, water and big bucks are here in abundance. This bottomland property is completely surrounded by large ag fields and has an abundance of water and thick cover to house a healthy population of whitetails. Ignore the dates on the trail cam photos, the pics from 2099 are from this season and as far as we know the big 10 and the big 8 both survived the 2015 rifle season. Just imagine that 10 with another year of growth! The owners have only lightly hunted during the rifle season since 2005 and have practiced QDM during that time. Approximately 5 acres are directly across Highway 69 and would make an ideal building site with nearby water and electric. Currently, the owners use this area to park their camper. There is a small septic system in place for a camper. An oil producer is ready to reopen the inactive oil wells on the property, but the sellers have not signed an agreement in case the new owners are not interested in the oil production. The producer expects in excess of 4 barrels daily and will pay the owners 1/8 of production. Excellent deer, turkey and duck hunting with the potential for income, all for under $1300 per acre. Call today to schedule a showing.
- Investment potential from multiple inactive oil wells
- Property is surrounded by large corn and soybean fields providing excellent nutrition
- Ideal building site with nearby utilities - current owners have the area set up for a camper
- Multiple food plot areas serve as excellent staging plots to help keep bucks on the property during daytime before heading out to the big ag fields at night
- Water sources include a year round creek and ponds created during the construction of the old inactive rail road track that cuts across the north side of the property
- Excellent road system throughout the property accessible by truck
- Several elevated stands and large capacity spin feeders located near food plot areas and natural funnel areas making the property hunting ready
- Access the property from the south from Highway 69 or the north from Renfrow Hill Road via a deeded easement
- Excellent wood duck hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data