This property is packed full of deer sign!! Rubs, scrapes, beds and all the indicators that deer use and live on this property. There are agricultural fields all around keeping the deer in the area. This property was definitely being used as a bedding area. While walking through and seeing all the sign I kept jumping deer. This property is a great mix of timber, brush and grassy openings. Many of the openings would be great food plot locations. While walking through this property a person can only imagine what a couple food plots could do to draw in even more deer. If you have a larger group, you could hunt a couple of people here and also utilize the thousands of acres of public land in the area. There are some potential sites to build a cabin and use this property as a base camp to fish the nearby Littlefork, Bigfork, and Rainy River's.
- Great affordable property jam packed with deer sign
- Great deer, bear and grouse hunting opportunities on the property and in the area
- Thousands of acres of state, county and tax forfeit lands to hunt on as well
- Great fishing in the area on the Littlefork River and Rainy River
- Property has great bedding cover and browse for the dee.
- Great locations for food plots and many agriculture fields in the area drawing the deer into the area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data