This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here is a smaller sized piece of cross-fenced pasture with building opportunities in an investment-rich location. Melvern Lake is a destination for many families in Eastern Kansas. This property is located behind the dam near the beach/swimming lake at the intersection of 75 Highway and Highway K31. The West property line runs the length of 75 Highway. The potential for billboard income is possible and there is blacktop access off of S. Jordan Road (Old Highway 50). The property has a water meter and power already in place. With commanding views from a hilltop, this would a great place to build a home or build a handy storage facility to store your boats, jet ski’s etc. This small acreage has two ponds, good fences, lots of grass, and a corral, gates, and squeeze cute already in place. For those looking for a small place to pasture cattle and build a home near Melvern Lake, this is it. The property has an old homestead on it and is considered of no value. The option to purchase 16 additional acres to the north with a home, shop, and a view of the lake is available as well. Located 7 miles from Lyndon, and 6 miles north of BETO junction, you can be in Emporia in 30 minutes, Topeka in 30 minutes, and up to Kansas City in less than and 1.2 hours. Give the listing agent a call to schedule a showing of this unique investment opportunity with great building potential.
- Road frontage along 75 Highway
- Hard surface roads to property
- Located at the Melvern Lake intersection accessing the marina and beach area
- Hunting opportunities for deer and small game on small acreage
- Excellent build site with commanding views to the east from an elevated position
- Ideal location for constructing storage for your boat, jet skiâ??s, etc.
- Income from pasture rental
- Potential income in billboard sign location
- 2 ponds
- Corral with squeeze chute
- Old homestead on property and considered of no value
- Water meter on property
- Electric already on property
- Fully fencedâ??and cross-fenced
- 30 minutes to Topeka
- 30 minutes to Emporia
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Kansas City
- 7 miles south of Lyndon
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Osage County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.