PRICE REUCED! Here is an ideal property that offers multiple opportunities for each buyer. Whether you’re looking to graze cattle or build a house or cabin with great views, this property has the resources available. There are two ponds, a creek, and an adjacent rural water line that all contribute to providing reliable water. The creek bottom has a good mix of hardwoods and cedars to provide cover for wildlife and the addition of a food source would make it, even more, desirable. There is a proven 20 pair carrying capacity and the perimeter fence is in above average condition. Access comes from a highway along the north and a county road to the west. Whether you’re looking to expand your current operation, building opportunity, or investment opportunities, this is the property for you.
- 1 hour to Lincoln
- 20 minutes to Beatrice
- 2 miles east of Odell on Highway 8â??â??â??
- 2 ponds, one with a new 75 foot drainage tube
- Good perimeter fences with multiple access pointsâ??â??
- Great access off of Highway 8 and SW 32nd Road
- Rural water line runs along SW 32nd Rd on the west sideâ??
- Electrical available at highway
- Live creek with mix of hardwood and cedar bottom on east 1/2
- Recent cedar cutting for clean pasture on west 1/2
- 20 family carrying capacityâ??â??â??â??
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.