This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This all timber recreational property is located on the north side of Wolf Island with good access off of Highway 80. The property has been used for timber production in the past and all the timber has been strategically planted in a grid pattern to maximize growth potential. This also makes the entire parcel easy to access as well. There is plenty of deer and turkey sign on the property and with the addition of some food plots and QDM practices you could have a very nice hunting spot. The entire property is surrounded by fertile cropland and the south border is the slough that runs around Wolf Island. The slough provides a good water source for the wildlife as well as fishing and waterfowl hunting opportunities. If you are looking for an economical recreational property in the fertile Mississippi River Bottoms then this property is worth checking out.
- 10 minutes east of East Prairie, 20 minutes south of Charleston, 30 minutes southeast of Sikeston and 35 minutes northeast of New Madrid
- All timber with a few small clearings that could be used as a campground or for food plots
- Good access off of Highway 80
- Good hunting opportunities
- Entire parcel is easy to access
- South boundary line is the slough
- Surrounded by fertile crop land
- 1 large landowner who owns all of the surrounding land is the only neighbor
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data