193 acres for good hunting! Of the 193 acres approximately 20 acres are open ground with the remainder being wooded with some timber. On site there is an old barn and two springs.
From Highway 79 Irvington take 477 to Webster turn right at second Hwy 261 by post office go 4 miles stay straight on Hwy 86 property 1 mile on left
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Timberland in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.