This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Price Reduced!!! If you are looking for a nice affordable tract for hunting, home construction, or a weekend getaway place in the country, and can provide some income, check this one out. This property is located about 4 or 5 miles Southeast of Labelle and is a really nice tract of land. This property is ideal for whitetail and turkey hunting, with good habitat in the form of hardwood timber, brush, open fields, and a nice pond in the timber. This farm joins some nice big crop fields to the East. The property joins the biggest block of timber in the neighborhood. In addition to being a nice hunting and recreational tract, this property has ideal locations on it to build a new home or cabin. Access is great from all directions. These size tracts are hard to come by and this is a nice one. Call today for more details or to set up a showing!
- Very nice hunting/recreational property
- Approximately 17 acres of tillable land with balance in hardwoods
- Located approximately 5 miles Southeast of Labelle
- Approximately 40 minutes west of Quincy
- 2.5 hours Northwest of St Louis Metro
- Property consists of approximately 17/18 acres of open land currently being hayed would make nice tillable land
- Open land lays very nice and could easily be row cropped for cash rent
- Balance of the farm is in timber and brush
- Nice Â¾ acre pond
- Ideal hunting tract for whitetails, turkeys, and small game
- Property adjoins big tillable crop fields to the east providing destination food source for deer bedding on this farm
- Timber is a mix of white and red oaks
- Thick brush provides good cover for wildlife
- Good access from all directions
- Excellent construction site for home or cabin, nice and level with good access
- Nice quiet area off the beaten path
- Note: Subject Property is currently 80 acres, the sellers are surveying off approximately 13 acres of the Northeast corner, map is approximate at time of listing, map will be updated upon completion of survey.
- See new pictures added!!!
- Price Reduced!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lewis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.