This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
If you are looking for a nice hunting and recreational tract close to the Lake of the Ozarks, you need to check out this 141 acres just north of Edwards in Camden County, MO. The property offers a great diversity of terrain, consisting of big timber ridges, 10 acres of fertile pasture, a gorgeous year round creek and an abundant population of deer, turkey and small game. One of the neatest features of this property is the gorgeous year round creek that laces through the center of the property. An added bonus is the excellent access to Lake of the Ozarks, Brown Bend public boat launch and fishing access is less than 2 miles from the property. This is a great property, that will be a pleasure to hunt each fall and spring, and manage year round. Call today with questions or to arrange a private tour.
- Beautiful 141-acre hunting and recreational property
- Located in the heart of the Lake of the Ozarks. 1.8 miles to Brown Bend public boat launch and fishing access.
- Property is located in Edwards, MO; 30 minutes to Camdenton and Warsaw, MO; 1 hours to Springfield, MO and 2 hours to Kansas City, MO
- Beautiful spring fed creek laces through the center of the property
- Gorgeous stand of rolling hardwood timber
- 10 acres of fertile pasture land is currently in hay production. Producing 34 large round bales in 2015 hay cutting.
- Awesome hidden field tucked in the center of the timber
- Multiple potential foodplot locations
- Great access provided by an established ATV trail system
- Several smaller creeks join the larger creek as it flows through the property
- Excellent deer, turkey and small game populations
- Great access provided by paved State Highway FF
- Very nice level campsite with electricity
- Property taxes are approximately $150 annually
State Highway FF, Edwards, MO
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data