PRICE REDUCED!! This famed Murder Rock acreage is next door to Big Cedar Lodge’s Tom Fazio-designed Buffalo Ridge Springs Course. Already acclaimed as the region’s top golf course, Buffalo Ridge has been transformed by the guiding hands of visionary conservationist Johnny Morris and renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio. The course has been rated the #1 Public Course in Missouri by Golf Magazine and Golf Digest. The diversity of terrain and location of this tract simply needs to be seen to be appreciated! Call today to set up your own private showing of this outstanding property. Agent has recent sale/comp data on file.
- Beautiful property with a tremendous upside
- Proximity of property to area golf courses and new developments make this a very rare parcel
- Multiple access points off black top road
- Branson Airport is just 10 minutes away
- The property is close to many area lakes including Table Rock, Taneycomo and Bull Shoals
- Wildlife abound
- Seller will work with buyer on financial terms to purchase
- Property borders large parcel owners
- Recent sale/comp data on file with agent
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.