This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Price Reduced!! Scotland County MO is known for great deer and turkey hunting, and here is a really nice tract that offers not only good deer and turkey hunting, but would be ideal for home/cabin construction. This property is located in the Southwest part of the county in a nice quiet rural area. The terrain on this property has a nice mix and there is a block of hardwood timber on the western side that transitions into a creek bottom and features a bottom field that is approximately 5 acres. This field could be cash rented to produce some income, or used for a destination food plot field. A creek flows along the north boundary and there is abundant deer sign on the property. If you are looking for an affordable hunting tract or looking to build a home in the country or a cabin for a weekend get away, take a look at this property. These size tracts that offer all this one does are hard to find. Call for more details or to set up a showing.
- Price Reduced
- Property located off of Highway T
- Near Bible Grove
- Approximately 3.5 hours from St Louis area
- Nice, affordable timber/hunting tract
- 5 acres m/l of bottom tillable land, 4/5 acres of grassland
- Bottom tillable land could be cash rented
- Creek flows along the north boundary of the property
- Property accessed off of blacktop highway
- Good spot to build a home or cabin with utilities that could be connected to the property
- Timber on the property is mostly white oak on the ridges, and mixture of softwoods in the bottom along the creek
- Nice terrain changes from upland ground to bottomland
- Abundant deer sign, trails, scrapes and rubs
- Seller has planted several young chestnut trees on the property for food for the deer, (see pictures)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Scotland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.